Bill assistance

If you need help with your bill please visit

 Texas Rent Relief and the Texas Eviction Diversion Program | Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs


 Water Assistance Program — IMPACT Community Action ( 


If you need a copies of your most recent statements please feel free to give us a call at the office and we can E-mail them to you or you can pick up in front office.

(512) 488-2573